Time needed: approx.
1 hour 15 min.
The classic dessert with Manner ladyfingers!
- Take the yolks from six eggs and beat with the sugar until fluffy. Then loosely fold in the Mascarino.
- Now pour the shot of rum into the coffee and dunk the ladyfingers in the mixture.
- First put down a layer of soaked ladyfingers in any mold or form you like. Then pour on a thin layer of the Mascarino, egg yolk, and sugar mixture.
- Then add another layer of ladyfingers, followed by another layer of Mascarino. Continue until you have used up all the ingredients.
- Place in the refrigerator immediately and leave for about 4 hours.
- Sprinkle on some cocoa before serving – and enjoy!
Chocolate lovers can try dunking the ladyfingers in sweetened drinking chocolate.
What you need:
2 packs of Manner ladyfingers
1 shot of rum
1 cup of coffee (no milk)
1 cup of Mascarino cream
6 egg yolks
100 g sugar
Cocoa for sprinkling